Summit-Fi Random Thoughts
May 9, 2024 at 8:53 PM Post #541 of 642
Life’s mosaic beauty is not just assembling the pieces but the tapestry itself. Weed legal here, gummies, hash. Mushrooms aren’t but google your friend.
I dunno if you meant the "aren't," but I'm thinking about doing mushrooms again. I have had like 4 trips total, so I'm a novice, but 1 was good and 3 were bad. The thing is, the bad ones taught me something about myself, so I thought it was a worthwhile experience. I just gotta isolate myself from everybody and just deal with it (with water of course). I've thought about doing an auwacha (I have no idea how to spell that), experience in Mexico or Oklahoma and see what happens.

May 9, 2024 at 8:59 PM Post #542 of 642
I dunno if you meant the "aren't," but I'm thinking about doing mushrooms again. I have had like 4 trips total, so I'm a novice, but 1 was good and 3 were bad. The thing is, the bad ones taught me something about myself, so I thought it was a worthwhile experience. I just gotta isolate myself from everybody and just deal with it (with water of course). I've thought about doing an auwacha (I have no idea how to spell that), experience in Mexico or Oklahoma and see what happens.
Got 7 grams sitting in a box. Thought my partner and I start a micro dose routine, but the commitment necessary hasn’t started the experiment. One day, how long do vacuumed sealed mushrooms last?

May 9, 2024 at 9:03 PM Post #543 of 642
Got 7 grams sitting in a box. Thought my partner and I start a micro dose routine, but the commitment necessary hasn’t started the experiment. One day, how long do vacuumed sealed mushrooms last?
I'm jealous. I need to find a more than reputable dealer. I'm into psychedelics. They have helped me in the past, and I'm sure they would help me now. I probably need them now, but Texas is...well....Texas. I barely get legal weed here (it's some bullsh!t derived from hemp, but you smoke enough of it and you get high).

May 9, 2024 at 9:07 PM Post #544 of 642
:cry:

May 9, 2024 at 9:12 PM Post #545 of 642
LOL! My legal weed is a nice alternative. It's getting me high enough. It even got me too high off the more intense vape. Life is weird man. I dunno what to say. Life is like a sphere. Things go one way, then go another. You take a 4D perspective and it's all happening at once (yeah, I'm a little high right now...lol).

But, music related, the new Deicide is actually pretty good. I'm listening to it now. It's got good production

Last edited:
May 9, 2024 at 9:16 PM Post #546 of 642
LOL! My legal weed is a nice alternative. It's getting me high enough. It even got me too high off the more intense vape. Life is weird man. I dunno what to say. Life is like a sphere. Things go one way, then go another. You take a 4D perspective and it's all happening at once (yeah, I'm a little high right now...lol).

But, music related, the new Deicide is actually pretty good. I'm listening to it now. It's got good production
You sure you don’t need ketamine treatment? You may need a good psychiatrist who does that.

May 9, 2024 at 9:33 PM Post #547 of 642

I love the commitment but i need some grove to my metal and diversity. But what do I know about metal… other than roots Motörhead. I never post vids out of music posting vids but here something I like, not that it matters.

And I’m high as —-

Last edited:
May 9, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #548 of 642
You sure you don’t need ketamine treatment? You may need a good psychiatrist who does that.
I might need that sh!t. My sister recommended it to me and she's a hardcore Christian type. I need something, because whatever is happening now is not working out. I'm listening to Gorgoroth right now, and they are chanting, "praise satan" over and over again. Sh!t is weird, but I like it on a philosophical tip.

May 9, 2024 at 9:58 PM Post #549 of 642
We all got music preferences that play through great sh-t so there’s that

May 9, 2024 at 10:09 PM Post #550 of 642
I've been listening to pretty much 100% satanic music recently. If anybody has any suggestions for some good left hand path sh!t, I'd appreciate it. My girlfriend wants me to listen to more positive music. That made me think. There really is positive and negative music, and I think it defines some of our lines in Summit-Fi. Negative music is so much different than positive music. Like a completely different mindset. I don't know what sounds good for positive music, and they don't know what sounds good for negative music. For my negative sh!t, the TCs can't be beat, and this Viking Weave silver cable is sounding amazing.

May 9, 2024 at 10:24 PM Post #551 of 642
Yo, this satanic sh!t is hitting real hard. Such a different mindset than positive music. I almost think we need to separate out the positive music tastes and the negative music tastes. One is V shaped, the other is probably more neutral. I think Satan likes a V shape...lol :beyersmile:

May 9, 2024 at 10:36 PM Post #552 of 642
Listen to Underoath and Amongst the Giants and tell me if you consider them positive or negative music

May 9, 2024 at 10:39 PM Post #553 of 642
I also almost exclusively listen to negative music, or rather, music with negative lyrics. A lot of the lyrics also are about overcoming struggles and get through life and eventually find happiness. That stuff can hit way deeper than the standard overly positive pop sh!t you hear on the radio, especially after a very rough year where music helped me immensely.
@Chronos negative :beyersmile:

May 9, 2024 at 10:44 PM Post #554 of 642
Yo, this satanic sh!t is hitting real hard. Such a different mindset than positive music. I almost think we need to separate out the positive music tastes and the negative music tastes. One is V shaped, the other is probably more neutral. I think Satan likes a V shape...lol :beyersmile:
Funny thing. I know one other guy who had similar issues with negativity like you have (talked to him just 2 weeks ago). He failed on every psych meds and was into a lot of drugs. He finally did ketamine treatment regularly and now he’s a happy camper.

May 10, 2024 at 10:16 AM Post #555 of 642
My impressions thread is nowhere near as riveting as this one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back