Questyle CMA Fifteen — International Review Tour
Dec 19, 2021 at 1:49 AM Post #31 of 94
Yes they did again with the fifteen a great job for this asking price 👍...because this amp is above average to his competitors

NOMAX
Shame about all those logo's... Those come across as a bit shouty... The Twelve Master in comparison looks more serene...

And do I see a slightly different color black there? Or is that my imagination?

Dec 21, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #32 of 94
Signed up for the tour and hopefully I can get a chance to hear them. I have been using the Questyle QP1R as my reference DAP and the Questyle CMA-400i as my desktop all-in-one for quite a while. Loved the CMA Twelve Master when I auditioned them last year. Looking forward to finding out the improvements that the CMA Fifteen has brought to the table.

IMG_9077_cr.JPG
IMG_9080.JPG

Dec 24, 2021 at 4:15 AM Post #33 of 94
@Nomax Thank you for your kind words and support!

@WDitters Yes, we've been getting a lot of feedback about the logos. We are discussing internally and will look into updating the design. The black of the 12 and 15 is the same deep black with slight sandblasting finish — so I think the color difference is due to the flash.

@kmmbd Yes, we got your request! We are waiting on just a couple more sign-ups to come in for the tour, and in the next 2 weeks we will finalize the tour schedule and kick things off!

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Dec 25, 2021 at 3:39 AM Post #35 of 94
Merry Christmas everyone.. I will be curious to see (and compare) to what extent Questyle manages to stay with a certain degree of 'house sound' as the CMA Fifteen also means a step away from AKM towards ESS...

My experience (and preference) with both DAC families mostly lies with Asahi Kasei Microdevices (AKM) :

FiiO m11 Pro AK4497
FiiO M15 AK4499
Shanling M8 AK4499
Cayin A01 AK4493
Questyle CMA 440i/12M AK4490
(and a couple Cirrus & Burr Brown DACs)...

My only real experience with ESS DACs is limited to the E02 board in my N6ii, Audioquest Dragonfly Red/Cobalt and the Astell & Kern Alpha)

So in short.. Counting down with eager anticipation 😇😍

Dec 25, 2021 at 2:05 PM Post #36 of 94
Whew I almost missed entering in this tour! I'm really looking forward to the chance to lay ears on this unit.

Dec 29, 2021 at 11:03 AM Post #37 of 94
Forgot to post here that I too applied for the tour. The CMA 12 Master is one of the finest desktop items I have reviewed, and the "regular 12" isn't a slouch, either. My QP2R still sees much use as well.

Well done, @Questyle !

Dec 30, 2021 at 6:55 AM Post #38 of 94
@victorykevin Enjoy the M12, and let us know what you think of it! And also, we promise we are still trying to find a suitable UK distributor... hopefully that will work out sooner than later.

@WDitters I suppose it goes without saying that we at Questyle consider the ESS ES9038Pro a step up, and really does help the CMA Fifteen to shine. But I suppose words can only say so much, and your ears will be able to really tell you the difference. We also can't wait for the tour to get started!

@Voxata We're also looking forward to your thoughts!

@ngoshawk Thanks for your support 😄 We're eager to hear what you think of the Fifteen once the tour gets started!

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Dec 30, 2021 at 10:24 AM Post #39 of 94
Absolutely. Can't wait to see how this has evolved from and compares directly to the 600i&Twelve. Line-in ability is extremely attractive on the new unit.

Jan 5, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #42 of 94
I feel very excited for the new CMA Fifteen. I miss that pleasant class A sound from my CMA400i. I am also curious about the new dac implementation, it should really bring things to the next level.

Jan 6, 2022 at 11:13 AM Post #44 of 94
We will certainly announce it here and on as many other channels as we can!
When, tho? Why such a long delay? C'mon, man, ship it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back